Wednesday, October 22, 2008

From Trisha to Oprah

Last week I was interviewed by someone writing an article for O magazine, the Oprah Winfrey magazine. He was in Los Angeles, where it was apparently 93ºF, I was in Knutsford in Cheshire, where it was pissing down. The article is going to be about "chance encounters" and so I talked about how I felt we generally underestimate the role that seemingly chance encounters play in determining our life paths, and that we should embrace the fact that "chance" plays such an important part in our lives (the flip-side is that we need to also recognize that we often do have control over things that we sometimes see as beyond our control). Hopefully he'll make some sense out of whatever I was babbling on about. I believe the article is due to appear early 2009.

Just a few months ago I took part in Trisha's radio show, and now Oprah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle next then!

 
DreamHost discount